Library System Administrator
U.S. Census Bureau Library
Provide IT support to the U.S. Census Bureau library staff and support the
Library’s ILS System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Maintain the SirsiDynix Integrated Library System.
· Upgrade SirsiDynix to maintain current Software baseline on Library
· Evaluate the impact of new software releases on the library staff and
overall system performance.
· Maintain SirsiDynix System Maintenance Reports.
· Configuration, troubleshooting, and daily maintenance of library
· Setup and maintain SirsiDynix reports for staff (ex. Overdue Notices,
Statistics, Patron Services, Cataloging).
· Act as the liaison between the Library and Library vendors handling
all technical issues.
· Maintain the Library Website using Dream Weaver.
· Provide technical assistance to library staff for Library events,
displays, and seminars.
· Conduct on the spot staff training when necessary.
· Assist library staff to ensure system is being fully utilized and
provide suggestions to optimize daily operations.
Minimum Qualifications/Education and or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or four years of
experience supporting SirsiDynix
· Experience working with SirsiDynix strongly preferred.
· Experience working in a team environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent customer services skills.
Please Send Resume to:
[log in to unmask]