ARSCLIST  November 2010

ARSCLIST November 2010

Re: Does anybody know an institution that has a large collection of Polish recordings made in this country?

Music Hunter <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:13:05 -0500

Hi,

I missed the earlier posting somehow, sorry.

Music Hunter has a large quantity of Polish recordings in our database.
Unfortunately, they're not seperated by domestic & imported.

However, if anyone wants an Excel file of these recordings, or any other
category, genre, performer, composer, or label, etc.,  Music Hunter will be
happy to e-mail it upon request. There is no obligation to order, now or
ever.

Your search for sound & video ends here!

Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
25-58 34th Street, Suite # 2
Astoria, NY 11103-4902