ARSCLIST December 2010

Re: recorders

Frank Strauss <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:22:06 -0500

Steve-thanks so much for the info. I was beginning to think I was whacky.
It sounds like Zoom has an issue here. I am going to call SamsonTech
tomorrow and try to work out a return/replacement with a working unit. The
M10 is a very nice looking unit, but it is twice the cost of the H1. It was
a lot easier justifying purchase of the H1.

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD