ARSCLIST  December 2010

ARSCLIST December 2010

Re: VICTOR LABEL BOOK -- you MUST get it

Stewart Gooderman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:22:03 -0800

Already bought and received. It's quite beautiful. Haven't had much time
to look at it thoroughly. This is the busiest time of the year for me.
I'm still in my office and it's already after 10 PM.

DrG