Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  January 2011

ARSCLIST January 2011

Re: Your taxpayer dollars being given to the Universal Music Group.

Frank Strauss <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:31:24 -0500

I confess to being a very interested amateur in the area of recording
conservation (and conversation), but have, over the years, become a
professional tax payer. Do I understand that 1 mile of materials are coming
out of the mountain stronghold and going to live in sunny Culpepper, VA?
Won't here be some serious storage issues, or does the LOC already have
facilities? I agree with Tom. The present deal sounds like Universal gets
to have its cake and eat it too.

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD