ARSCLIST  January 2011

ARSCLIST January 2011

Re: ARSCLIST Digest - 17 Jan 2011 to 18 Jan 2011 (#2011-19)

Art Shifrin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Jan 2011 02:38:11 -0500

Regarding the RCA Victor cartridge, I'm located in NYC (if you consider
Queens as qualifying) and have considerable experience extracting tapes and
wires from their enclosures.

An interesting recent case was that of a Norelco cartridge with 1/8" tape:
ran perfectly in an ordinary cassette shell

Art Shifrin