Help for DATETIME Archives

DATETIME Archives

DATETIME@C4VLPLISTSERV01.LOC.GOV

DATETIME Home

DATETIME  February 2011

DATETIME February 2011

Re: Plans for standardization of this spec

Syd Bauman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Feb 2011 19:29:15 -0500

My first thought is that step #1 is developing a formal statement of
the spec, probably in Jenni Tennison's "datatype library language" or
in DSDL Extensible Datatypes (ISO 19757-5).

I've never actually used either of these languages myself, but they
are explicitly intended for describing datatypes.