Help for EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  February 2011

EDUCAT February 2011

Re: Discussion of cataloguing education and RDA

Allyson Carlyle <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:08:59 +0000

At the UW, we will also not make any changes until we know for a fact that the Library of Congress will switch, and when it will change. In any case, our poor students will need to know both standards quite well for quite a while.

Allyson Carlyle
Associate Professor
Information School
University of Washington