Help for EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  March 2011

EDUCAT March 2011

Re: like having 20 people in revision at the same time-typo*

Karen Weaver <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:51:39 -0400

Apologies just a typo--typing too fast.....

***should read "NOT" instead of "now"****which i typed below earlier-sorry! / kw

..."A final thought is
that there are so many weeks in a short quarter/semester
so one has to be approaching cataloging in the right way too so you
don't overwhelm students with overkill on too much --that is also
***now*** (read:NOT)
how an average cataloger works today either.  just thoughts...thanks
all & good luck !"

Cheers,
Karen Weaver, MLS
Electronic Resources Statistician, Duquesne University
Gumberg Library, Pittsburgh PA email: [log in to unmask] / Gmail: