ARSCLIST  August 2011

ARSCLIST August 2011

Presto tape

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 14 Aug 2011 06:04:41 -0700

Cross posting, forgive.

Fairly obvious that this is recorded media from a company that might
be a recording studio.

I find it highly amusing that the seller is called "Not 2 Bright
Liquidations Inc." Very well named.

But after a simple web search, it turns out Presto is a disc cutting
manufacturing company. The box may have recorded 78s, or original
discs in it - I know collectors who might be interested!

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people
who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
-- Mark Twain"