FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  September 2011

FEDLIB September 2011

offers: USGS pubs - reply by Sept. 7

FEDLIB: Federal Librarians Discussion List

Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:25:10 -0700

(See attached file: Dispersal List 10 UPDATED VERSION.docx)

In preparation for an upcoming move, Region 10 is offering the following
excess titles.  Will ship to requesters in the United States at no
charge.  Please respond by Sept. 7.

Contact: Kara Trella  [log in to unmask]

EPA Region 10 Library
( reply to [log in to unmask] )
U.S. EPA Region 10 Library, staffed by ASRC Management Services
1200 Sixth Avenue, Suite 900, OMP-104
Seattle, WA, 98101
p: 206-553-1289 (9-12, 1-4 Pacific)
f: 206-553-6346

http://yosemite.epa.gov/r10/omp.nsf/webpage/Region+10+Library+-+Home

The EPA Region 10 Library serves EPA staff and all residents of Alaska,
Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.  We can help locate technical EPA
information, regulations, legislation, guidance, and more.  Residents in
the 4 states can borrow up to 5 EPA reports at a time from us.  Hours
are M-F, 9:00 - 12, and 1 - 4 at our Seattle location, except on Federal
Holidays.