Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  December 2011

ARSCLIST December 2011

Microtek Scanmaker X6EL scanner available

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:57:48 -0500

Here is information on this unit:
http://support.microtek.com/product_dtl_2.phtml?prod_id=117

Available for $25 plus shipping (USA addresses only) is the scanner, which accomodates up to legal
size (8.5 x 14 inches) and has the plug-in slide/negative scanner attachment. I do not have an SCSI
card, but a cable and terminator are included. This scanner is older but it had one of the best
auto-color/auto-contrast drivers of all the scanners I've used.

Ping off-list if interested. UPS Ground, about 15 pounds if you want to estimate shipping to see if
you're really interested.

-- Tom Fine