ARSCLIST  December 2011

ARSCLIST December 2011

Re: Proposed Revision to the Broadcast WAVE Metadata Embedding Guidelines

"Richard L. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:59:55 -0500

Hi, Jimi,

At the site below, I see version 1.1.0 dated 2010-07-13 for the Windows
executable and 2010-10-13 for the source and binary.

Somewhere (and I forget where), I seem to have version 1.1.1 on my
machine, which I downloaded on 2011-04-03 (or that may be the original
file date), and that is the x64 version (the website only shows an i386
version).

Please clarify this if possible.

Thanks!

Cheers,