ARSCLIST  December 2011

ARSCLIST December 2011

Re: Minidisc players

Jim Sam <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:30:42 -0800

The last "Walkman" MD player that Sony made (Model MZ-M200) could rip
the audio way faster than real-time playback.  I've found it
enormously helpful, though I think it recently went out of
production/manufacture.  If no retailer has one, there's always eBay.

Related, a quick thank you to Richard Hess for previously mentioning
that machine on the ARSC list.

Jim