DATETIME December 2011

acknowlegement list

"Denenberg, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:20:44 -0500

I have converted the datetime draft spec to a "submission" format,
http://www.loc.gov/standards/datetime/submission-for-review.html.

Please review the acknowledgement section:
http://www.loc.gov/standards/datetime/submission-for-review.html#acknowledgements

If you are listed and do not wish to be included, send me a note and I will remove your name.   If you have participated in this process and I have omitted your name and you would like to be listed, send me a note and I will add your name.

The list is derived from the listserv membership. I have attempted to include everyone who has posted at least one message, other than those who have asked not to be included (in response to an earlier note).  I did not include anyone who has dropped off the listserv (because I don't have a history of them).

I plan to submit this (soon) to a standards body.  Unfortunately I can't name the body just yet. Use your imagination. It is a member body in which members offer submissions, which must be acknowleged by the director but the rules prohibit the member from mentioning, during the period between the offer of submission and its acknowledgement, that the submission was offered. Fortunately that period is supposed to be fairly short (a week or so).

--Ray