ARSCLIST January 2012

Re: FW: "Voice of the Victor"?

Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:13:58 -0500

I always wondered why no one reproduced this in bound volumes. There's an
amazing amount of info in them. YEARS ago Wendell Moore made color Xxeroxes
of some issues and sold them but there were only one or two.

In this age of digitalization wouldn't it be great if a library scanned
them so we could see them? (I can dream, right?)

Steve