Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  January 2012

ARSCLIST January 2012

Re: recordings of plays on LP - obscure labels - help wanted.

Music Hunter <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jan 2012 22:54:02 -0500

http://www.allmusic.com/

Your search for sound & video ends here!
Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
4880 North Citation Drive, Suite # 101
Delray Beach, Florida 33445-6552