_Jan 22nd: Optics O:O at Vaudeville Park, 7pm _
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
26 Bushwick Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11211
Jan 22, 2010 7pm _
_1. "Radio Dynamics" (1943) 16mm; 4min by Oskar Fischinger
2. "7362" (1967) 16mm; 9min by Pat O'Neill
3. Untitled (2010)16mm; 10 min double projection by Sarah Halpern
4. "Dr. Delay" (2011)16mm; 4 min by Kenneth Zoran Curwood
5. "Lapis" (1966) 16mm; 10 min by James Whitney (digital video)
6. "Nuthouse" 8mm blown up to 16mm; 8min by Lary 7 _
_This program highlights avant guard filmmakers who have worked extensively
with optical printing techniques or have been influenced by optical printing
in their work. Artists in the program are some of the pioneers of optical
printing as well as innovators of new machines, mechanisms, and even
computer software to hybridize printing techniques and create something new.
Younger artists within the program exemplify similar methodologies of
thinking and showcase their own customized techniques. Programme is approx
54 minutes in duration. Programme curated by Victoria Keddie. Unless
otherwise noted, all works will be screened on 16mm.
$5. Limited Seating. Refreshments served.
forward to a friend
_Copyright © |2012|_
Above image by: Pat O'Neill, "7362" 1967
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences