ARSCLIST  January 2012

ARSCLIST January 2012

Re: New York Philharmonic Ginn Recordings.

"[Richard A Kaplan]" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:44:24 -0500

I just found a set of the first 10 Ginn discs, with the carrying case in
which they were sold still intact! I'll be auctioning this and many classical
 78s in a mail-order list this coming spring. Anyone interested in a copy
should  send snail-mail address to me at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

Rich Kaplan

In a message dated 1/24/2012 12:35:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,