ARSCLIST  January 2012

ARSCLIST January 2012

AW: [ARSCLIST] From the obscure digital audio files ...

Daniel Weiss <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:12:47 +0100

The Harmonia Mundi was our design, we even have it on our website, still:
http://www.weiss.ch/102/102.html

We had an interface which fitted into the  battery compartment of an F1 and which gave it an AES/EBU output. Other variants of our interfaces took the data from the F1/701/501 via a dedicated interface and sent it to the modular system mentioned below. There corrections like for the half sample interchannel delay, emphasis, DC-offset were applied. Plus a plethora of output formats were possible.

Regards,
Daniel