BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBFRAME Home

BIBFRAME  January 2012

BIBFRAME January 2012

The German National Library's response

"Heuvelmann, Reinhold" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:26:51 +0000

Dear colleagues,

as a response to the "Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative" General Plan announced by the Library of Congress in October 2011, the German National Library has already expressed its appreciation, and the will to support the initiative and to actively take part in the process.

During a meeting in December, we decided to set up a paper and to outline some aspects of the framework that we may specifically be able to contribute to.  After positive reactions by experts from the Library of Congress, we would like