ARSCLIST  February 2012

ARSCLIST February 2012

Re: Places of interest in NYC, Milwaukee and Chicago

Julian Antos <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:56:38 -0600

If you're in Chicago and into movies we run a film series on the North
side: http://www.northwestchicagofilmsociety.org/

Go to Hyde Park if you want to eat in the same cafeteria as the president:
http://www.valoisrestaurant.com/

These are the two things we most often make out of town guests do....