ARSCLIST  February 2012

ARSCLIST February 2012

Re: Possible Post-Conference Wine Tour - Input Requested

Dennis Rooney <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:38:39 -0500

I plan to return to NYC that day and won't be able to join the party.

DDR

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Nelson-Strauss, Brenda <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We are trying to gauge the level of interest in a post-conference Seneca
> Lake wine tour on Sunday May 20.  There is a set hourly price for hiring a
> 12 passenger van with an experienced guide.  Their recommended itinerary:
> depart from Radisson at 10am on Sunday May 20 and tour the Seneca Lake area
> and vineyards (closer and nice scenery), returning to hotel at 6pm.  An 8
> hour excursion would cost $520 plus tip, divided by the number of people in
> the van.  Price does not include wine (typically $1 per glass?) or food.
>
> Here is map: http://www.senecalakewine.com/wineries/wine-trail-maps.html
>
> If you would be interested in staying over in Rochester to join a group of
> your colleagues on a wine tour, please email me off-list, though I'm not
> asking for a firm commitment at this time.
>
> Brenda Nelson-Strauss

Dennis D. Rooney
303 W. 66th Street, 9HE
New York, NY 10023