ARSCLIST  February 2012

ARSCLIST February 2012

Re: offgasing from baking tapes

Marie O'Connell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:06:26 +1300

The fridge was on the list but will definitely happen when we finally get
new premise, and yes, it will be called Richard!

I use a respirator as a dust mask just doesn't cut the mustard.  I also
have goggles.  Your health is paramount and even though they are
uncomfortable to wear and you look silly and thew respirator can leave a
mark around your face after wearing it for 30 - 60 mins, I would rather
live longer and look like a twerp whilst handling hazardous to health moldy
tapes!

Cheers
Marie