Help for BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBFRAME Home

BIBFRAME  February 2012

BIBFRAME February 2012

Re: The German National Library's response

"Riley, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Feb 2012 02:52:01 +0000

Nice!  I'd wondered what had happened to the LCCN permalink service--ironically, the link to it from the Bibliographic Ontology page (http://bibliontology.com/projects, #10 on the list) wasn't pointing to a live example.

Charles