ARSCLIST April 2012

Rochester conference news

"Farrington, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:24:13 -0400

I just wanted to let you all know a couple of things in anticipation of
the upcoming meeting in Rochester. First, we've arranged for discount
admission tickets for all conference attendees to both the National
Museum of Play at the Strong <http://www.museumofplay.org/> as well as
the Susan B. Anthony House <http://www.susanbanthonyhouse.org/> .

And should you decide to make Rochester your home (and you should!), you
might consider buying one of the local architectural landmarks, The
Mushroom House <http://www.mushroomhouse.us/> . Even if you don't have
any plans to move, you should check out the link and the virtual tour!

Jim