ARSCLIST  April 2012

ARSCLIST April 2012

David Hall - ARSC Past President Obit

Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:22:16 -0400

This sad news (details below)  was received by ARSC Exec. Dir Peter
Shambarger yesterday and I wanted to share. Though David retired to Maine years
ago - and I haven't seen him in many years - he was one of the "legends" in
Recorded Sound History who I had to honor to meet and dine with at many ARSC
 Conferences and moments like that reminded me of why ARSC Conferences are
so  much fun. (You get to meet folks you've only READ about in person.)

Steve Ramm