ARSCLIST  April 2012

ARSCLIST April 2012

AMIA 2012: Call for Proposals

Laura Rooney <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:31:54 +0000

The AMIA Conference Committee invites submissions for session and workshop proposals for the 2012 AMIA Conference in Seattle, WA. We encourage you to participate in the creation of a program that includes a wide variety of topics, cutting-edge discussions of technology, and a balance of theory and practice.  We invite new ideas and concepts that may stimulate additional interest, involvement and educational benefits.

The AMIA Annual Conference provides an opportunity for a diverse array of professionals, students, and friends of the field, to meet, share information and work together through an intensive and cost-effective learning forum for audiovisual preservation and access.

AMIA 2012 will be December 4-7, 2012 at the Westin in downtown Seattle, WA.

For the Session and Workshop Proposal forms, go to www.AMIAConference.com<http://www.amiaconference.com/>

If you have questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Laura Rooney
Managing Director
AMIA
1313 Vine Street