ARSCLIST  April 2012

ARSCLIST April 2012

VS: Musical Easter Calendar - Musikalsk Påskekalender 20 12 (Norwegian Institute of Recorded Sound / Norsk Lydinsti tutt)

Jacqueline von Arb <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:48:33 +0000

Dear AV colleagues,

The Norwegian Institute of Recorded Sound (NIRS) follows up the great feedback we got over the last few years for our Musical Advent Calendar with more old, old. old  recordings, for the second edition of our Easter Musical Calendar!

Every day from Palm Sunday until Easter Monday, we will present part of a vintage recording from 1942 (!), with its original historical noises, where legendary singers and musicians interpret St Matthew's Passion.

Do you wish to receive a daily reminder with the day's link(s)? - just answer this email! (if you've received before, no need to sign up again, you are still on the list!) and/or you can also "like" our Facebook page and thereby get notifications from there.

Musically yours,
the archivists at the Norwegian Institute of Recorded Sound
Jacqueline von Arb, Tim Rishton and Dag Trygve Henriksen

------Useful links---------

NIRS Website in English: http://www.recordedsound.no/english/exhibitions/easter12/
NIRS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/recordedsound