ARSCLIST  April 2012

ARSCLIST April 2012

Re: Russell Hunting

Sat, 21 Apr 2012 16:35:35 -0400

Thanks, George, Hugo S. has an excellent website for the early  pioneers
and it is highly recommended.

 But there are some issues with Russell Hunting which are not easily
solved, especially with his family constellation and a 'missing' obituary. My
article on him will appear in early June and I am always pleased to hear
more. As many already know, he was arrested in 1896 (per Anthony  Comstock) for
violating some NYS laws ('Actionable Offenses').

Best
Allen
 _www.phonobooks.com_ (http://www.phonobooks.com)

 In a message dated 4/19/2012 7:48:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,