ARSCLIST  April 2012

ARSCLIST April 2012

Re: Reducing crackle on 78s analogue and digital

"Richard L. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:41:45 -0400

Hi, Jan,

I don't know how this works on 78s, but on badly scratched LPs, of the
tools I have available (which do not include the high-end Algorithmix or
Cedar options), Brian Davies Click Repair is head and shoulders above
the other things which include DC6 and Samplitude 11 Restoration Suite
as well as the Algorithmix Sound Laundry suite.

http://clickrepair.net/

I'm just a satisfied user.

Cheers,

Richard