ARSCLIST  April 2012

ARSCLIST April 2012

Re: Discographical questions

David Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Apr 2012 00:20:21 -0400

Did I say something about Giuffre? Sorry, I was confused, thinking about
this album:

CLP-5220/CST-234 - Modern Jazz Greats, Volume 2 - Continental Jazz Octette
[1961] Scrapple From The Apple - Charlie Parker/Bounce With Me - Errol
Garner/Big Girl - Jim Giuffre/Walkin Shoes - Gerry Mulligan/Moose The
Mooche - Charlie Parker/Jazz Clarinet Concerto - Buddy DeFranco/Bernie's
Tune - Bernie Miller/Dewey Square - Charlie Parker/Intermission Riff -
Wetzel & Graham

David Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Lebanon OH