ARSCLIST  April 2012

ARSCLIST April 2012

Re: Determining substrate of laquer discs

ADRIAN COSENTINI <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Apr 2012 20:15:11 -0400

Hey Doug,

I always thought it was my imagination as well. But those glass disks to my ears always sounded remarkable compared to the aluminum. The first time I encountered one of these was mind blowing. I heard so much detail. I'll never forget that revelation.

Ciao,
Adrian

http://www.sawneybean.com/AudioTransformations/