ARSCLIST  April 2012

ARSCLIST April 2012

Re: 35MM PROJECTORS FOR DONATION

"Watsky, Lance" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:19:08 -0700

The projectors have been claimed. Thank you.

From: Watsky, Lance
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 11:26 AM
To: 'Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List'
Cc: 'SUZANNE PIETSCH'
Subject: RE: 35MM PROJECTORS FOR DONATION

Dear list-members,

I have the following equipment that I would like to donate to a non-profit institution:  2x 35mm  motion picture film projectors. The equipment is currently at a private home in Anaheim, California. If you are interested please contact me at the phone number below. If I don't receive any offers by the end of next week, than I will take the equipment to the salvage yard.

35MM ( 1) SILENT, *(1) SOUND 2 MOTIOGRAPH 1909-1911
INCLUDES OPERATIONS MANUAL
*NOTE: SOUND (1930 SOUND SYSTEM) MODIFIED TO PROJECTOR
INCLUDES 16MM-35MM FILM TIME FOOTAGE (PAPERBACK CHART) TABLE.
Also we have film reels, parts and steamer truck.
 Thank you again for all of your help.  It is very much appreciated.

 Best Regards,
 Sue Pietsch
 714-305-4323 :cell phone
714-524-6582 : home phone