ARSCLIST  June 2012

ARSCLIST June 2012

Applying grease fluid to record surface?

Milan P Milovanovic <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2012 01:09:49 +0200

Joe,

Do you remember what was the result? Is it possible to dissolve
grease/lubrificant and detach it from the record surface? Any other
experiments with these, or any other oppinion? Thanks.

Best wishes,

Milan