ARSCLIST  June 2012

ARSCLIST June 2012

Photos of 1190 ARSC Conference in Ottawa

Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:01:10 -0400

Today I scanned some print photos I had of the May 1990 ARSC Conference in
Ottawa. I though others would enjoy! I identified most of those I
remembered.  Here is a link to see them. Choose slide show and full screen. The
"tags" should  pop up.

I'm using Picasa so folks without Facebook can see.

More scanned photos to come:

_http://tinyurl.com/875w6z2_ (http://tinyurl.com/875w6z2)

Steve Ramm