ARSCLIST  August 2012

ARSCLIST August 2012

Re: archiving slide-tape shows (was voca-film technology)

"Randy A. Riddle" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:31:14 -0400

For those of us that can't get to Seattle, there are some blu-ray
releases that give an approximation of what the films were like for
the home theater experience, not unlike the approximation we get of an
original master recording on lp, cd, or hi-resolution download.

rand