Help for EAD Archives

EAD Archives

EAD@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EAD Home

EAD  August 2012

EAD August 2012

Re: XSLT: Sort and copy all source records into resulting document - correction

Michele R Combs <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:56:20 +0000

Oops, I left out the sort.  It should be:

<xsl:for-each select="//TitleWork ">
   <xsl:sort select="roles[1]/Name-Role[1]/party[1]/@xl:title" data-type="text" order="ascending"/>
   <c01 level="file">
      <did>