EAD August 2012

Multimimsy and EAD

"<Theresa Cronk>" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Aug 2012 01:04:15 -0400

Hello

I am currently investigating ways of creating finding aids that conform to
the EAD structure but created within a collection database.

I would be interested to hear from people working with Multimimsy (MICA)
as to:
1. their experiences with using it to generate finding aids
2. the procedures that they follow for creating finding aids.

Thanks
Theresa