ARSCLIST  October 2012

ARSCLIST October 2012

Re: EARLY ELECTRICAL DISK RECORDINGS: ANOTHER UNUSUAL SAMPLE.

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:25:13 -0400

Because there is a new generation of collectors, such a presentation, touching on all the early
electrical systems with sound examples, would be a tremendous ARSC Conference presentation.

-- Tom Fine