Cleaning out a corner of the locker ...
Free plus the cost of postage. USA addresses only.
1. an _empty_ (no coil or associated parts) can assembly used for the torroidal coil on an Ampex
3200 duplicator electronics. This is the same kind of assembly as used for the bias coil on an Ampex
300 electronics and maybe in a 350 master bias oscillator. You can acquire your own parts and build
it back up like Ampex. This includes the metal shield can, L-shaped bracket to hold the parts and
the bottom terminals, which then are wired to the electronics.
2. a DIY remote control made up out of Ampex AG-440 buttons, escutchen and pushbutton switches. The
connector on the end is not the correct Jones connector for an AG-440, you'll have to find that
yourself. Figure a Priority Mail flat-rate box, somewhere between 10-15 bucks.
3. a bunch (at least a dozen, probably more) 5" reels in boxes. Quarter-inch, no tape on them. Some
boxes marked, others not.
4. specs and schematic for a Heathkit DC Oscilloscope, mode 10-10
5. Operating and service manual for a HP 5253B Frequency Converter
Please ping off-list if interested.
-- Tom Fine