ARSCLIST  October 2012

ARSCLIST October 2012

Re: Info on birth of Columbia LP needed for Documentary series

Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>

Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Oct 2012 06:34:55 -0700

I have the 1948 demonstration set,sent to Philco dealers,that has a talk by Wallerstein to demonstrate how little space the material on a 78 would take up on a side of an LP.

Roger