ARSCLIST  November 2012

ARSCLIST November 2012

Re: Interesting history of DGG-Polydor-Polygram-Berliner Studios-SACD-etc

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:59:03 -0500

Good to know about this ebook. In my experience, robot-translation stuff never works very well,
especially with interviews and most especially with technical and precise phrases. So, if this ever
becomes available in an edited and translated-by-humans version, I'll be interested in buying a
copy.

-- Tom Fine