ARSCLIST  November 2012

ARSCLIST November 2012

Re: truth or myth -- RCA claims about first digital recording

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:49:56 -0500

Thanks Mike. Do you (or anyone else on-list) know what was, in fact, the most-recorded conductor? As
I wrote before, Dorati and Karajan come to mind, but maybe some obscure guy laboring for
budget-priced classics did more? Maybe Kostelonitz (sp?)?

-- Tom Fine