ARSCLIST  November 2012

ARSCLIST November 2012

Re: Early digital recording history -- a couple of followups

Mickey Clark <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:03:34 -0800

I have an Orinda pressing of Duke Ellington Orchestra with Diahann carroll
Limited Edition numbered 0168T -sounds fabulous ... what would be the actual
recording date of this session? It was issued in 1978-Mickey
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/MickeyRClark
M.C.Productions Vintage Recordings
    710 Westminster Ave. West