ARSCLIST  November 2012

ARSCLIST November 2012

Re: Early Amos 'n' Andy ETs: comparing Marsh with the successor recording company

Michael Biel <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 17 Nov 2012 14:13:38 -0700

LTR prefixes are Los Angeles Brunswick recordings.  The ledger sheets
for the early numbers, where the Amos 'n' Andy programs were, do not
exist, so we have to extrapolate from what discs are found.  However,
the earlier and later post-Marsh programs were all XC Chicago Brunswick
masters and we have all the recording dates and air dates for these.
I'd like the list of all the discs you know of (as well as recordings of
them when you have a chance).  The missing half episode might exist as
there are about 25 episodes from the Brunswick era that are in
circulation.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]