Help for BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBFRAME Home

BIBFRAME  November 2012

BIBFRAME November 2012

Re: BIBFRAME relationship indicators & coding

Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Nov 2012 04:36:53 -0800

On 11/30/12 3:49 AM, Gordon Dunsire wrote:
>   Until this happens, the designator
> labels and definitions in the current Toolkit are the master versions, and
> it is unsafe to use the OMR versions.
>
> Hope this helps!

Not those who don't have access to the Toolkit, unfortunately. So many
of us will be working with out-of-date versions for a while. However, I
do want to say: Hooray for the OMR! Because it IS OPEN, and that is very
important. I look forward to the day when it is up to date and all of
the terms have definitions. (To John Attig: and I am willing to help
with the clerical aspect of updating if that is needed.)

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net