I should have waited until I figured out what to do, but I'm now putting
various examples at:
Some records are not making it through the marc2bibframe program -- I've
sent some examples to Kevin. (Oddly, Popes seem to be a problem :-))
I accept suggestions for record types and situations. Ideally, send me
an LCCN or an actual MARCXML record.
On 12/9/12 6:31 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
> I've made a stab at creating an easier to read display of the input
> and output from the MARC2BIBFRAME program -- only semi-successful, I
> must say. It's still a matter of reading code.
> I put the BIBFRAME output in this order:
> - work
> - instance
> - objects
> If I'm not mistaken, the "objects" section corresponds to the
> "authorities" bubbles in the diagram.
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net