> Some records are not making it through the marc2bibframe program
-- All: Karen is referring to the Python, I think. There are technically
two "programs." One in Python and one in XQuery.
Karen, try adding the three files into a single MARC/XML file thereby
creating a "collection" of MARC/XML records. It probably *should* work
on a single MARC record, but was probably never, ever run with just 1
single MARC/XML record. I put the three into one file and it ran
For an example of a MARC/XML collection, see:
On 12/09/2012 04:47 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:
> I should have waited until I figured out what to do, but I'm now putting
> various examples at:
> Some records are not making it through the marc2bibframe program -- I've
> sent some examples to Kevin. (Oddly, Popes seem to be a problem :-))
> I accept suggestions for record types and situations. Ideally, send me
> an LCCN or an actual MARCXML record.
> On 12/9/12 6:31 AM, Karen Coyle wrote:
>> I've made a stab at creating an easier to read display of the input
>> and output from the MARC2BIBFRAME program -- only semi-successful, I
>> must say. It's still a matter of reading code.
>> I put the BIBFRAME output in this order:
>> - work
>> - instance
>> - objects
>> If I'm not mistaken, the "objects" section corresponds to the
>> "authorities" bubbles in the diagram.