Help for EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT Archives

EDUCAT@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

EDUCAT Home

EDUCAT  January 2013

EDUCAT January 2013

Re: Seeking input for upcoming ALCTS CAMMS talk

Allyson Carlyle <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:58:27 +0000

Thanks Diane, this is great - and, I'm going to share it with my advanced cataloging students this term.

Allyson (who is still working on how to approach her advanced cataloging class these days and has to decide by Sunday!!)